Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Review: Liese Bubble Hair Colour: Sweet Apricot


Yes! This hair dye is of Japanese origin and made for Asian hair. I have been disappointed by drug store brand hair dyes because the colours simply don't show up. The colour that I purchased was Sweet Apricot. The box shows three different results with different hair colours before use.


Packaging: Solution 1 (40mL), Solution 2 developer (60mL), Foamer top, hair lotion, gloves, instructions, allergy testing kit. Enough for shoulder length hair.

Price: $10-15 CAD, can be purchased in Pacific Mall in Toronto, Watson's in Hong Kong

Review: I love how the two solutions are in resealable containers; because of that design, a tiny bit of the solutions can be poured, mixed and tested on my skin for sensitivity prior to using. The foam makes it very easy to apply, minimal mess and staining. Instead of leaving the foam in the hair for up to the recommended 30 minutes, I left it in for another 5-10 minutes as recommended by the sales because my hair was black. I washed my hair with Shiseido Tsubaki Shampoo and condition, which are sulphate and preservatives free.The colour was even and very similar to the one suggested on the box and man, my hair shined, despite being coloured. The pictures below were taken after 7 washes. It is pretty much the same as the colour immediately after dyeing.





Repurchase?: Yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment